Monday, November 1, 2010

Compare the Pair

Well... the visitors have left and, much as i enjoy visitors.. it is nice to have my creative time back!
 My MIL left us with DH's baby album (she too has done a little spring cleaning it would seem) .. lol!
While snapping away with the camera last week i took a shot that i thought looked
a little familiar... here's why:

{Troy at 3}


{Lachlan at 2}


Not too hard to see where that cheeky grin came from!!  hehe
I know Troy's hair looks really ginger in this pic, but he isn't even remotely red!
This pic of Lachlan, by the way, is my new favourite photo!!
He completely shattered his brothers' peace and quiet on this
particular afternoon.  All Cooper wanted to do was sit and read
in my hammock ... (gotta love that!) ..  :))
Lachlan of course had other ideas, as that hammock looks like
too much fun for just one person!

I just had to scrap it today, considering i had creative withdrawals.
The colour palette at tcr this week was this:

and i totally loved it, so i had to have a go... and did this:


One thing i did do while the in-laws were here is shop online .. :))
I just love the 7 Gypsies pp and the Tim Holtz Filmstrip... i couldn't wait to use them!

Thanks for stopping by... and i've got so many ideas atm due to my little break
i'm just busting with creative enthusiasm! :))

see you soon

jules
x

8 comments:

Leanne J said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shopping.. Tracey got me some filmstrip from thriftypyg.etsy.com you should check it .. its totally coolio... and love it.. and wowzers what a take on the colours.. and yay i'm so happy your visitors have left..LOL... super page.. yay.wowzers.and a super HUGE woot woot.

bappleicious said...

Just delicious julz - he is so cheeky

Jasmine S said...

Love your take on the palette. Just that touch of colour as you do is just gorgeous. This is one cheeky photo and that filmstrip is great. My mum gave me heaps and I just haven't tried it yet. Loving it all.

Unknown said...

Your little boy is just GORGEOUS!!! So much like his daddy!! LOVE LOVE LOVE tha LO!!! So good to see you back!! Gotto love shopping hey! xo

Cathy said...

Fabulous take on TCR palette Jules... just beautiful!!! Love the masking tape and filmstrip!! :)

Brit Sviggum said...

You have an amazing blog. I love your layouts. They are fantastic. A really great style you have.
Have a nice day.
Brit

Leanne said...

WOW! Love the alphabet stamping!! Gorgeous!

I've also left you a little something over at my blog..... enjoy!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

LOL..they are TWINS!!! I did a layout about my hubby and my daughter at the same age and they are identical too. its a bit weird isnt it? Love your layout. Love all your work.