Monday, August 30, 2010

Glamour Puss

Just quickly... a beautifully cool and rainy day yesterday provided me with the perfect excuse to scrap,
so i gave tcr palette a go this week.  A bit scared of it at first, but when i saw it on the black cs bg,
i was much more confident! ....
and i've been just busting to use these delicious little feathers... aren't they sweet?  :)
The Coredinations black cs with a pale pink core was ideal in this case to scratch a messy border into too.

Here's the palette:

... and here's my take:


cheers, and hope you all have a great week!

jules
x

6 comments:

Leanne said...

How gorgeous!! Love the stitching!

Cathy said...

Stunning LO Jules, love the feathers and your grungy stitching!!!

MARILYN said...

This is gorgeous!!!I love all the details!!! I could not finish my page, yet....here we have a hurricane warning!! Thanks for the blog lovin!
Hugs!!

Melinda said...

SIGH....this is gorgeous!!!! I love those colours on black!! Is that paint you have used??!! i wanna know!! lol!!

ps...thanks for the welcome to the bush!! lol!! I am slowly adjusting although today I had a longing for the city shops!!! so I went online shopping instead!!

xx

Leanne said...

wow.................. this is amazzing.... love everything.. love love the different textures.. i just want to touch it.. wow.. amazing.. thanks for sharing.. you rokin colour challenges.

Felicity said...

WOW.. look at your blog.. STUNNING.. my goodness your work is truly amazing :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, sure made me smile :) x