Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pass It On

This little gem was recently passed on to me by the lovely Leanne A, so this is me passing it on (amid acres and acres of washing from our recent camping trip in the cold and rain!! hehe ... but that's another story)....



Here are the rules that go with it: 1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.2. Share 5 things about myself.3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ooookay!...

1. I hate hate hate sultanas (as Lachlan throws one at me from the lofty heights of his highchair!)
2. I studied Interior Design and Computer Programming... and am currently doing neither!
3. I just can't seem to leave the tv volume set on an odd number... {shrugs} ... i just can't!!
4. I would love to own a vineyard ... :) ... how can wine be so yummy and sultanas so gross??
5. I could pick up and move to Tuscany in a heartbeat!

Bridge

Stacey

Lou

Cathy

Lauren

Thanks for playing along guys...

The sooner i thaw out and clean up after this camping trip... the sooner i can get to my creative corner!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks Julie!

Louise said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So right bak atcha!!!

:) xoxo