Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bird Watching

Okay... here is the latest Colour Room Palette...


... and here is my attempt....

I really tried to use green, but I just couldn't bring myself to stick it down.... {not one of my faves}... good thing the rainbow lorikeetes covered it for me ... :)

I have found that I have had a recent aversion to 'clean' backgrounds too.... if the bg paper doesn't have a little bit of texture or pattern on it, then I have to mess with it.... be it paint, stitching, stamping.... or distressing of some kind! Maybe it's got something to do with having 4 kids. A beautiful pristine look just doesn't feel right!! ...lol

... here are some close ups...

Thanks for visiting...

2 comments:

Cathy said...

WOW what a gorgeous LO Julie. Love all the distressing and textures and the glimmermisted birds are adorable... beautiful!!

Leanne J said...

AWESOMENESS... i totally love it. and keep the backgrounds going... i live to see how you alter so i can lift some..LOL.. seriously though i really do lift your work.. so thanks ...
happy days... lots of love and sugar.