Friday, May 21, 2010

Go Girls

The same competitiveness that prompted this Boxx Challenge layout...



has seen both my girls qualifying to compete for inclusion in the Cap Cross Country team for State Titles ... woohoo!! So Proud. Another trip away ... overnighting in Rockhampton this time. Story of our lives. Would move mountains to make sure the kids were involved in sport and keeping active though, so it's all good.


Maddi and her bff

Meanwhile... Lachie continues to be a fabulous spectator and cheer squad all rolled into one. For now! Love this little guy....

3 comments:

Leanne J said...

oh i love love the layout.. yay..
and how cute is your little cheerleader...
oh and congrats to the girls and i'm with you..do anything to keep them active.. yay..

Leanne said...

woo hoo! Like you said! GO GIRLS!!! Well done.

ps - gorgeous, GORGEOUS lo!! Hope you will join in with my challenge next week. :D

'scrapjack' said...

Hi Julie,
It is naomi from the colour room... thought I would pop over and say hello cause I love your style...
Great blog and I will pop in again soon I look forward to seeing the slideshow.
Hope you'e had a great weekend
love naomi x