Friday, June 1, 2012

Brisbane Expo!!!

Yep.... it's looming and I'm super excited!!!  How about you??



I don't know what I'm looking forward to most, doing my class, or meeting so many totes gorgeous ladies and having a social blast all weekend!!!!

Aside from my class layout, this show layout and card kit is also going to be available at the Craftqueen stand, so make sure you stop by and say a big 'hi' to Nicole at stand 11.... if for no other reason than because she is lovely!!  :)

{the look}





{a little birdie told me}


 Can't wait to see you all!!   :)

Big hugs,

Jules
x




8 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Wow your layout is just stunning! :)

sarah martin said...

Gorgeous layout Jules. Have a fabulous time at the fair. I so wish it was closer to me and I could have come and done your class! Love your work x

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing.. I love all the layers! and I am sooo looking forward to the show!!

Ebony van der Starre said...

Can't wait to meet you and be totally inspired by you in your class! See you saturday!!!

Jasmine S said...

Stunning page Jules and I am trying to ignore the fact that so many awesome ladies will be in one place at one time and I won't be there to meet them......
So I am heading to the country with the family for the long weekend and to meet up with our Farm family from last year.
Have an awesome time.

Jasmine S said...

Stunning page Jules and I am trying to ignore the fact that so many awesome ladies will be in one place at one time and I won't be there to meet them......
So I am heading to the country with the family for the long weekend and to meet up with our Farm family from last year.
Have an awesome time.

glorygirl said...

The details in your work always astound me! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you have a great time at the expo!

Rachael Funnell said...

This Layout is SOOOOOOO STUNNING! I would love nothing more then to be able to see & maybe even touch your Creation... BUT! Brissie a bit far for ME!! Have a Wonderful time!